Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Fri, February 09, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 09, 2007

• Reported By:Lexington South Carolina
Momentum Direct
1010 Magnolia Blvd. Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct ripofff company, does only one guy work here?, where is my $ Magnolia Texas

The above company offers a free trial of the Amazon Diet, with you paying the shipping charges. After receiving the product and reading the enclosed letter stating that they would send a bottle every month and charge my account for $49.95 unless I requested to stop shipment, I immediately returned the unopened bottle in it's orginal package back to them.

I quickly e-mailed my request to stop all future transactions and that the bottle was returned. Later, they have charged my account for the $49.95 and didn't send product, after requesting them to stop.

I have e-mailed them a second time asking for a refund and again to stop all transactions. After failed attempts to contact them by phone, I have been forced to close my checking account and open a new one to make sure future withdrawals are not taken. The bank states that they can not do anything about this since I willingly gave them my account information to pay for the orginal shipping costs.

Can any thing be done?

Lexington, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2007 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Direct-ripofff-company-does-only-one-guy-work-here-where-is-my-Magnolia-Texa-235268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct