• Report: #203061

• Submitted: Wed, July 26, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 26, 2006

• Reported By:Modesto California
Momentum Direct
1010 Magnolia Blvd Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Support@momentumworldwide.com Momentum Direct ripoff-charged my account even though I requested cancellation Magnolia Texas

I have returned the product they sent me at no RISK to me or so they said and have attempted to contact this company but to no avail. They have charged my account and have not responded to my request of a refund and cancellation of further shipments. I am concerned that this is a scam.

Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2006 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Supportmomentumworldwidecom-Momentum-Direct-ripoff-charged-my-account-even-though-I-requ-203061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct