Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2007

• Reported By:olive hill Kentucky
Momentum Direct
1010 South Magnolia Blvd. Magnolia Tx 77355 Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct ripoff Magnolia Texas

I ordered a 2 day slimdown free trial for $7.97 on 10/17/2007 after almost 1 month i have still never recived nothing from them. So when i got my bank statement i seen they had drafted $49.95 out of my account with out my permission plus the $7.97 so i called the bank, and them momentum direct. the man on the phone told me i would have a full refund in 14 days for $49.95+$7.97 and i told him i was sighning froudlant papers at the bank and he got really fast talking and hurried me off the phone. my opinion he was rude. over all the took $49.95 out of my account with out my permission or authorization for a product i never recived, and never will.

Marsha
olive hill, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2007 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-773558/Momentum-Direct-ripoff-Magnolia-Texas-284881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct