Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Sat, December 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Beach Florida
Momentum Direct
1010 S Magnolia Blvd Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct 2 Day Slim Down Magnolia Texas

I ordered a free trial of 2-Day Slim Down, only paid 4.97 for shipping. They stated that they would send me a new container in 45 days and that I could cancel immediately by phone or mail. They never sent me anything else and they have drafted my checking account three times in November and December. I googled them online and have only located complaints. I contacted my bank immediately and they will try to stop this but have recommended that I change my bank account number. This has been horrible and I highly recommend anyone wanting a quick diet fix to rethink their plan and just stick to good eating and exercise. It is not worth the hassle and aggravation. I didn't even use the product they sent me. I will work on my baby weight the normal way.

Stupid me
Jacksonville Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2007 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas-77357/Momentum-Direct-2-Day-Slim-Down-Magnolia-Texas-293835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct