Complaint Review: Momentum Direct

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Momentum Direct
123 Main Street Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Direct Here's how to get your money back Magnolia Texas

I too got charged by Momentum Direct before the trial period was up. I actually got charged before the sample product even got here. This isn't a mistake being made, this is a marketing strategy. But when I finally ( after 3 solid days of calling every 30 minutes) got them on the phone, I just politely explained to them that by using their own postmarked envelope versus the date they charged me the full price for a product that I haven't even received the sample yet, they committed mail fraud. But in order to get your own bank to help you get the money back you have to file a fraudelant charge report.

But after I told them I was going to the Postmaster's Office to file a federal criminal complaint, my refund check was in my hands in 72 hours. These scam companies want no part of the Federal Government looking at their business practices.

As soon as my refund check cleared I filed the complaint with the Post Office anyway

Avenger
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Direct/Magnolia-Texas/Momentum-Direct-Heres-how-to-get-your-money-back-Magnolia-Texas-288144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Direct