Complaint Review: Momentum Payment Systems

• Reported By: Pissed customer! — Bossier City Louisiana
Momentum Payment Systems
3801 Arapaho Rd Addison, Texas United States of America

Momentum Payment Systems Companies Beware! Addison, Texas

A sales representative showed up at my business out of the blue and starts his sales pitch on what a great credit card processing company this is and that they could beat any competitors price. His name is Ron Logan and he wasn't taking no for an answer. So after convincing me I signed up because I had a 60 trial period and if I was not happy that I could cancel my account and that would be it. Well I tried it a few times and it took 4 to 5 days before the payment showed up in my account. Also it rejected one of my customers who uses American Express. I said enough of this and called Customer Service to cancel and they told me that if I did that in the very fine print that I should have read it says that I waived the 60 days and that I owed them $595.00 if I were to cancel. So now I'm stuck with this crooked company because I don't want that on my credit. Business Owners beware!!!!!!!!!! Do not use this credit card processing company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Payment-Systems/Addison-Texas-75001/Momentum-Payment-Systems-Companies-Beware-Addison-Texas-1036745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Payment Systems