Complaint Review: Momentum Payment Systems

• Reported By: Anonymous — United States of America
Momentum Payment Systems
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Momentum Payment Systems Total Scam to become an IBA Dallas, Texas

This company is a total scam.  Hang up once the recruiter calls.  They will make promises and then deny them.  I was gaurenteed appoitments after training and got done.  They told me they had over 90 companies in my area that they had finaincial statements fnom.  When I called them out on it they said it is my problem and they terminated me from being an IBA. I went out and got 2- leads and passed there exams and was never paid.

Dont' be a fool like I was.  I quite my job and took a leap of faith.  What a mistake.  Don't do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Payment-Systems/Dallas-Texas-75001/Momentum-Payment-Systems-Total-Scam-to-become-an-IBA-Dallas-Texas-935314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Payment Systems