Complaint Review: Momentum Worldwide

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Chugiak Alaska
Momentum Worldwide
1010 South Magnolia Boulevard Magnolia, Texas U.S.A.

Momentum Worldwide keep sending weight product Ripoff Magnolia Texas

I signed up to get a free trial product for 2-day weight loss. They ended up taking $49.95 from my credit card. I have not had any luck with calling the company and cancelling my "order." They continue to send me product every 2 months or so without my authorization. I will have to notify my credit card company to dispute further charges.

I wonder why this company can continue to operate this way if so many people have problems?

I did not know about this website and it wasn't until I googled more that I found out I am not the only one having a problem with this company.

Thanks for trying to help out.

Buckwheat
Chugiak, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momentum-Worldwide/Magnolia-Texas-77355/Momentum-Worldwide-keep-sending-weight-product-Ripoff-Magnolia-Texas-269231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momentum Worldwide