Complaint Review: Momsring.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Angie — Bastrop Texas United States of America

Momsring.com MOMSRING.COM IS A RIPOFF!!! Internet

I agree with Larry! Even though I saw a negative review on this company, I gave them a shot anyway because they stated that they could have the ring I ordered ready in 4 days, that is when the problems started with MOMSRING.COM.  After learning that my ring would not be ready in 4 days, I had to change the shipping address because I originally had it shipped to my place of business.  I called MOMSRING.COM not once but twice to verify the change of address, they verified the correct address and said the order would arrive on Saturday morning (7 days after I placed the original order). Fed Ex never came , we checked the status on the order and to our surprise stated that it was undeliverable because the business was closed. IDIOTS!!  Fed Ex had it shipped to their HUB which was 45 minutes away from my location and believe me, it was not how I wanted to spend my mother's day weekend. Problem # 2 with MOMSRING.COM ......once we received the ring everything seemed fine until we noticed that they had mispelled a name on the ring, correct me if I'm wrong but if a company makes a mistake, shouldn't they fix it? Isn't the customer always right? I have tried to contact MOMSRING.COM and all I ever get is their annoying answering machine. The company will not return my phone calls or answer any of my e-mails and believe me, I have left several. So if you are looking for a mom's ring, MOMSRING.COM is not the place to get it, try Wal-Mart.....maybe they will have better customer service. BUYERS BEWARE....MOMSRING.COM IS A RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Momsringcom/internet/Momsringcom-MOMSRINGCOM-IS-A-RIPOFF-Internet-604060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Momsring.com