Complaint Review: Monarch Grand Vacations

• Reported By: Charles — Maricopa Arizona
Monarch Grand Vacations

Monarch Grand Vacations Rip Off - Almost $50,000.00 Lost Internet

*Consumer Comment: No sworn

2010 my wife & I paid our time share off in the amount of $17,500.00. June of 2011 I contacted Monarch to pay on our maintenance fee & the customer service representative informed me she could not accept my payment & that they had foreclosed on our share. I explained my situation that my wife had recently had her foot amputated & I may have gotten mixed up on dares, but could have sworn I did make my maintenance payment. They refused to work with me, representative was very rude. After calculating everything we paid for the timeshare & maintenance fees it comes to approximately $0,000.00. If anyone is aware of a class action being filed against MGV then count me in. As far as I'm concerned they make it their business to scam the elderly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monarch-Grand-Vacations/internet/Monarch-Grand-Vacations-Rip-Off-Almost-5000000-Lost-Internet-1040504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monarch Grand Vacations

No sworn

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

but could have sworn I did make my maintenance payment
Your swear does not mean anything if the action was not occurred. If they could prove (with hard evident) that you did not make the payment on time even once and that causes the breach of contract, you are likely out of luck. On the other hand, if you could prove that you make the payment on time every time, you may have a chance to win a law suit against them.