Complaint Review: Moneris Solutioons

• Reported By: Jamanada — Montreal Ontario
Moneris Solutioons
Rose Garden Street suit no. 556 Montreal, NorthWest Territories USA

Moneris Solutioons Moneris Solutions misinforms clients Montreal Ontario

Moneris Solutions misinforms clients. I inherited a Moneris machine with the business I purchased last winter. I wanted to activate my account so that the balance could be carried forward. As my business is seasonal they advised me to return the machine with $45/month rental and was advised to continue with $20/ month. The guys at Axxess advised me to open an account for 6 months and then renew it later. My question is why should I pay the registration amount twice? Why cheat?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moneris-Solutioons/Montreal-NorthWest-Territories/Moneris-Solutioons-Moneris-Solutions-misinforms-clients-Montreal-Ontario-1114078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moneris Solutioons