Complaint Review: Money Gram

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: black beads — Panama city Florida
Money Gram
2828 N. Harwood, Floor 15 Dallas,, Texas USA

Money Gram they have flagg me from sending to Nigeria which i have familey there. so they flagg me in sending any thing and stold 800.00 dollars from me they kept Dallas, Texas

Money as flagg me in sending money to my familey in Nigeria, and i find this apauled in this , this is discrimation in what they are doing they get caught with fraud and then they do it to the customer, I want to keep people from useing Money gram all together they need to be run out of buisness for good. Then they have kept 800.00 dollars of my money and as still never returned it back to me at all. please lets get them they need to be out. for good they refused me in picking up money that was there and said the person who sent it as to call them i find it strange in it ...

KCR

Panama Ctiy Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Gram-/Dallas-Texas-75201/Money-Gram-they-have-flagg-me-from-sending-to-Nigeria-which-i-have-familey-there-so-the-1064917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Gram