Complaint Review: Money Home - Marketing Solutions International - USIGHT

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 15, 2004

• Reported By:98310 Washington
Money Home - Marketing Solutions International - USIGHT
619 S. Bluff St. SuiteA2 St George, Utah U.S.A.

Money Home - Makketing Solutions International - USIGHT ripoff Gauranteed exorbantant goal Lied by Omission Hid behind Mother Company Sent promised written gaurentee but was not ledgebale St George Utah

I am a senior that was taken by a silver tounged salesman. He strongly suggested that I could start seeing enough income that I could pay the card off in a few short months, and I fell for it to the tune of $7000.00 +.

It didn't take long for me to realize that I had been taken. I e-mailed Money Home for a refund and got no reply. I returned all the material and got no response.
Their promise was that I would be up and running in a short time even though I had told them repeatdy That I had no web-site experience and illiterate about how it worked.

They assured me that that didn't matter that they would lead me through it. I wouldn't live long enough to complete the program and they knew it.
I have a copy of every contact made and shipping receipts.

Respectfully Yopurs,

Robert
Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2004 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Home-Marketing-Solutions-International-USIGHT/St-George-Utah-84770/Money-Home-Makketing-Solutions-International-USIGHT-ripoff-Gauranteed-exorbantant-goal-87802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Home - Marketing Solutions International - USIGHT