controlling

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: hatethieves — Soledad California United States of America
Money Leaf Financial

Money Leaf Financial Cash Guardian, ML Help.org On Oct.24,2012, I noticed $29.95 was deducted from my checking account, unathourized. Internet

On 10/24/2012, I noticed a withdrawal for $29.95, that I didn't authorize.

I called,ML Help.org and spoke to Kyle. I explained my situation and questioned the withdrawal. He stated they were a service for various loan companies, and they have a processing fee of $29.95. He stated  that on 10/17/2012, someone had applied
for a $300.00 loan, online with Money Leaf Financial. I told him, I didn't aurthorize this and that I wanted to know if he had anymore information to help me get to the bottom of this. He stated all he had was an IP address of 76.245.96.172.
Not my IP address. It's listed as Salinas, CA, about 30 mins. from where I live. I do alot of business there due to living in a smaller community.
Kyle stated he would reverse the fees and it would take anywhere from 5 to 7business days to post.

I called my bank and they stated, I should go in and close the account, because it's evident they have my routing and checking account information. I hate these criminals and something should be done about these loser's, now using the web to
steal from others.

And these companies are just as guilty for not confirming and making sure, they are who they say they are.You should read the blogs on Money Leaf Financial and all the rip offs. The FBI, should get involved in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Leaf-Financial/internet/Money-Leaf-Financial-Cash-Guardian-ML-Helporg-On-Oct242012-I-noticed-2995-was-deduc-959662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Leaf Financial