Complaint Review: Money Leaf Financial

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Monique — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
Money Leaf Financial

Money Leaf Financial Money Leaf Finanical illegally debited my checking account for 29.95 on 11-16-12. This scam must be stopped. Internet

I discovered today that Money Leaf Financial attempted to illegally debit $29.95 from one of my checking accounts on 11-16-12.  I never done business with this company, and was astonished to see them displayed on my checking acount history. The company did not receive any money from my account because I did not have any funds in this particular checking account on this day.  However, they cost me a $25.00 non-sufficient funds fee from my bank.

I spoke with my bank and informed them I have no business dealings with this company.  The bank stated that if I am not successful in contacting the company to resolve this issue; I can put in for a dispute they may take up to 180 days to reimburse my $25.00 back.

After speaking with the bank, I googled the company name to research who they are, and came across the Ripoff Reports.  This was really helpful because it not only informed me that the company is a scam, but it also showed me they have been scamming many people over the past month.  This scam must be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Leaf-Financial/internet/Money-Leaf-Financial-Money-Leaf-Finanical-illegally-debited-my-checking-account-for-2995-973087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Leaf Financial