Complaint Review: Money Leaf

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: julie — LOUISVILLE Kentucky United States of America
Money Leaf

Money Leaf Unauthorized charges to my account Internet

Money leaf debited $29.95 from my account. I have no idea who they are. My bank said to close down my account. Can't do that right now. i went to their website (which, when u call u r directed here) to cancel and refund the money. Takes 1-5 business days. This sent my account into the negative with 2 nsf funds. Had to get those reversed through my bank. Still waiting for refund through money leaf. NEVER authorized this!!! But have to go through Hell to fix it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Leaf/internet/Money-Leaf-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-Internet-981414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Leaf