Complaint Review: Money Leaf

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Bigjohnnyc — Conroe Texas United States of America
Money Leaf

Money Leaf Unauthorized debit on my ATM card Internet

I just found an unauthorized withdrawal from my atm card for $29.95 from money leaf. I have no idea where or what this is about. I read many complaints on this company and apparently when you go to a website about a loan they get your info. I never signed for a loan and never received one. I have been on hold on their 800 number for 40 minutes with no answer. This is fraud in the capital way and something needs to be done about it. How do I get my money back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Leaf/internet/Money-Leaf-Unauthorized-debit-on-my-ATM-card-Internet-957058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Leaf