• Report: #1019955

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Torrance California United States of America
Money Mailer - South Bay
3142 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 200 Torrance, California United States of America

Money Mailer - South Bay Money Mailer DOES NOT DO THE JOB Torrance, California

The Money Mailer is a slimy unethical little organization. I hired the Money Mailer to produce mailer coupons.  The first month, they misspelled my name.  I did not receive any credit for this gross error. They ran the advertisement without any prior approval from me, and their ad STUNK. I completely changed the ad (with the help of ValPak.)

I had the option of discontinuing after 4 months.  I was told this by their sales rep, Bill Hogun.  However, it was not in writing.  Be extremely wary of their contracts, and what they say versus what they will actually leave in writing with you.
I had a six month contract, but the advertisement brought in virtually NO BUSINESS, so even knowing I still had to pay 1/2 the unused portion of the contract, I canceled during the 4th month.

The Money Mailer disregared my cancellation notice (written), and charged me anyway by going into my bank account, without my knowledge or consent, and stole the money.  When I signed up for Money Mailer, I refused to pay by credit card, or allow automatic withdrawls from my bank account.  Despite this fact, Money Mailer took one of my old checks (which their sales rep would come running to my office to hand collect on a monthly basis), and used it to illegally withdraw money from my bank account.

I notice that their are nearly identical complaints as mine, on various other internet complaint sites. Money Mailer does a lousy job.  I do not believe Money Mailer mails out the coupons, as I have friends in the area, that have not received my ad, although I have paid for that particular area.  I have heard this complaint about Money Mailer from numerous businesses in the area.

I have been told that Money Mailer is a ripoff.  I wish I had listened. Money Mailer is desperate to get their six months worth of money, because their product is so bad, and they do not deliver their product, so they are content with ripping you off for six months, then they are on to their next victim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Mailer-South-Bay/Torrance-California-90505/Money-Mailer-South-Bay-Money-Mailer-DOES-NOT-DO-THE-JOB-Torrance-California-1019955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Mailer - South Bay