• Report: #195878

• Submitted: Sun, June 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 11, 2006

• Reported By:plymouth Other
Money Motion 2 Opportunities Unlimited Publications
1401 Armour Road North Kansas, Missouri U.S.A.

Money Motion 2 Opportunities Unlimited Publications - Global Escrow Services opportunities ripoff money grabbing thieves targeting people for money disgusting fraudulent billing North Kansas Missouri

I first recieved a letter from opportunities unlimited publications, inc. aka MONEY MOTION II in may 2006.
It said that i had won 5000 GBP also i had to join to recieve the 5000 GBP which cost 5.

So I detached the form answered their question correctly and sent my credit card details for them to take the money out.

So they took 5 out my account and sent me a second letter from a company called Global Escrow Services who handles delivery documents and payments for a variety of international clients.

They said we have just been notified that you are a sole recipient of prize I.D 3215828.

They then said they needed a 20 releasing charge and to return the enclosed notification bearing your winning I.D number and 20 within the next 10 business days and we will immediately release to you the 5000 cheque we are holding in escrow.

Also stated in the letter it told me I could either have it in one lump sum or as 4 payments of 1,250 on the 11th of every month from June onwards.

Furthermore in the letter it said your confirmed eligibility entitles you to an exquiste designer-inspired pendant featuring genuine diamond and ruby stones, beautifully set in layered 14-kt. genuine gold.
It also stated do not delay returning your enclosed payment release form. This money is yours to use however you choose. There are absolutely no conditions or restrictions on your 5000 award.

So I sent it off with the 20 for the release of the cheque and picked to have it paid every 11th of each month and I paid an 8 postal cost to get to Canada.

I then went on the internet on June 11th 2006 and looked up both companies and realised that I had been scammed.
I checked both addresses MONEY MOTION II had a scam notice next to the website and Global Escrow Services didnt have a proper address.

Its address was 6a-170 The Donway West, suite 2090, Toronto, ON M3C 2E8 I checked that address up on the internet and by phone and there isn't a suite 2090 so I don't understand how they are going to get all the money sent to them. Ever since then I have been receiving about 3-4 letters exactly the same but different companies saying I could win so much money.

Carrie
plymouth
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Opportunities Unlimited

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2006 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Motion-2-Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications/North-Kansas-Missouri-64116/Money-Motion-2-Opportunities-Unlimited-Publications-Global-Escrow-Services-opportunitie-195878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Motion 2 Opportunities Unlimited Publications