Complaint Review: Money Motion 3

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:Alliston Ontario
Money Motion 3
1401 Armour Road North Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

Money Motion 3 Guaranteed to be issued over 5 million dollars? Bunch of con artists! North Kansas City Missouri

Got this letter in the mail, looks like a real document and says I can play to win a share of $22,780 CAD and minimum prize of $114.00. It asks to answer skill testing questions, and page 2 goes on to say that I have enclosed a $20 fee payable to this company. Cash, Check, Money Order or Credit Card accepted. Sounded a little fishy to me, so I looked it up on the internet, and to my surprise, found out about this company on this website. This is the second scam sent to me in the past 6 months. I don't know how they got my address. Glad I didn't send anything.

Val
Alliston, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Motion-3/North-Kansas-City-Missouri-64116/Money-Motion-3-Guaranteed-to-be-issued-over-5-million-dollars-Bunch-of-con-artists-North-309953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Motion 3