Complaint Review: Money Mutual Lending Services

7346 Frankford Avenue Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 800-689-7411
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Money Mutual Lending Services Online Fraud - promising loans Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I applied online for a loan  from Money Mutual Lending Services -  I recieved a call from Susan Barnes about two weeks later saying that I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 10,000.00 from a private lender but needed to send the first three months payments in advance - which I  did  by Western Union to a Shawn Baker in Toronto.  I then recieved a call by a Becky Thomas claiming to be the manager saying that my credit score had changed and the lender required another three months to secure the loan and money for insurance and was promised the money would go into my bank within two hours.

I did not get the money and called them back and talked to someone by the name of Jeremy and he said he was the afternoon supervisor and I needed to send some more money because I am in Canada for Duty Taxes and still did not recieve my money and then they said my lender pulled out and I needed to send another fee to get a new lender - by this time I had refused to pay anymore and they said the money would be in my bank by the 15 th of November and then I just tried to call and am getting that the phone has been temporarily disabled.  I would like a refund or some kind of compensation- probably not likely - but would like at least the amount of 2325.00 that I sent to them - it is awful what you do when you are in need and then people take advantage of you and run away.  Now I am left broke and with not money to pay what I needed to pay in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Mutual-Lending-Services/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19136/Money-Mutual-Lending-Services-Online-Fraud-promising-loans-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-969004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Mutual Lending Services