Complaint Review: Money Mutual

• Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Cathy — North Port Florida United States of America
Money Mutual
8174 Las Vegus Blvd Suite 109-432 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Money Mutual I told the customer service rep that he was rapping me. Las Vegus, Nevada

I was unemployed last April 2011 and to get us by until unemployment kicked in we decided to try this money mutual thing.  We were approved quickly and they were very vague on the finalizing the application / agreement and they did say we needed to go on line and go to this web site and check off this certain agreement apparently there were a few to choose from but when we went to the site, there was nothing on it.  We actually moved & in the confusion of the move etc... we did not think about following up because they had been taking there money out on a regular basis.  We borrowed like 700.00 and they were taking 276.00 somewhere in there. Anyway this started in May every other week and we figured this should be well over and done with by now and checked my account sure enough they took another payment.  I called and was irate.  I said even with interest there is no way we still owe money on this.  He basically said because we didn't go online and choose one of the options that they just figured they would just keep going until we caught on.  I was so angry.  What a rip off.  I said for godsake when were you going to stop taking money.  They give it to a certain time frame I suppose until they triple there money and then move on to the next sucker.  By the way we never recieved one piece of paper that said anything about this contract/application.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2012 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Mutual/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Money-Mutual-I-told-the-customer-service-rep-that-he-was-rapping-me-Las-Vegus-Nevada-936851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Mutual