Complaint Review: Money Mutual

• Submitted: Sat, January 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By: lolitalat — milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Money Mutual

Money Mutual I actually got a loan from there for 500. I was suppose to pay back 625. they sold it to paydayloan and i had to pay a xtra 125 Internet

I filled out the application and placed my account information on the application. I was told that I would receive a 500 dollar loan the next buisness day, in which I did. I was also told that I would have to pay back a tthe most 125 every 2wks. 125dollars was tahen out of  my checkings account in two weeks, but then I receive another email stating that 125 dollar was for an extension, and that i now owed 625 on top of the 125 i owed. This email came from pay day loan. i was very upset! So it seems as if monymutual gives the loans out and then sells them to other companies, and they charge 125 for their fee. Then the company they sell the loan to also charges you for the loan as well!!! This is a rip off! I couldve went to oayday loans myself if thats what i wanted to do instead of now payin 750 on a 500 dolar loan!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Mutual/internet/Money-Mutual-I-actually-got-a-loan-from-there-for-500-I-was-suppose-to-pay-back-625-the-551769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Mutual