Virgin

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: D Smith — Brooksville Florida United States of America
Money Mutual

Money Mutual Ripped off Vet www.moneymutal.com, Internet

I took out a loan through money mutual because I was waiting for the V.A do decide my case for disability it was taken out in March of 2012 for three hundred dollars and every month they take out of my checking account 115 dollars it is now November and for October they took out two different amounts one for 90 dollars and the other for fifty dollars, I even went as far as taking all of my money out of the account and when it hit the bank it bounced and the bank still paid them. I don't have any paperwork on the loan but don't you think that I have paid it back tenfold by know? I have seen the commercials on t.v know with Montel   Williams and they cut the commercial here in Florida as soon as it comes on.

I would not recommend anyone to use this form of a loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Mutual/internet/Money-Mutual-Ripped-off-Vet-wwwmoneymutalcom-Internet-961864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Mutual