Complaint Review: Money Network - ADP Total Pay Card

• Updated: Sun, July 12, 2009

• Reported By:Marysville Ohio
Money Network - ADP Total Pay Card
www.moneynetwork.com Internet U.S.A.

Money Network Payroll from ADP Total Pay Card Ripped off Marysville, Ohio Internet

My total payroll was put on a company mandated ADP TotalPay Card from Money Network. When I went to the bank to withdrawal it, I was not allowed. They would not authorize any checks or transfer it to the bank. They do not allow anyone unlimited access to money that belongs to them. They have an imposed limit on the amount of money a person is allowed to use each day. After I left the bank a credit card company put a hold of $1000 on my account. I did not authorize it and it will cause me to be overdrawn and have no money to pay my bills. MoneyNetwork will not put a stop on it or file an investigation. I have been told they will pay the credit card thief and I can owe them the rest. I have been denied internet access to my account. I consider Money Network and ADP to be part of a planned payroll theft scheme.

Marie
Marysville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2009 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Network-ADP-Total-Pay-Card/internet/Money-Network-Payroll-from-ADP-Total-Pay-Card-Ripped-off-Marysville-Ohio-Internet-468811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Network - ADP Total Pay Card