Complaint Review: Money Network Cardholder Services

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Austin Texas United States of America
Money Network Cardholder Services
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway, Suite 200 Internet United States of America

Money Network Cardholder Services First Data Money Network is tricky and greedy, Internet

I used to work for Pearson who deposited my paychecks on an ADP pay card. Pearson made two deposits on my ADP card, of which the first deposit was sent to my personal checking account, but they never sent the second deposit to my bank account. I never knew this and found out, by accident about a year later,  that I had about $261 sitting at ADP.   They had conveniently been charging a $2.95 monthly service fee on this $261 which now was down to $208.  I never knew this money was sitting in an ADP account or I would have done something about it. I asked ADP if they would please waive their $2.95 monthly service fee and refund it to me. ADP said no, they would do nothing. How convenient for them!!!!!  They don't say anything to the cardholder about money sitting in an account for months with ADP, which justifies them to charge their $2.95 monthly fee..... pretty secretive and easy way for ADP to make extra money!  I wrote a complaint with Better Business Bureau about this issue, but Money  Network would still do nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Network-Cardholder-Services/internet/Money-Network-Cardholder-Services-First-Data-Money-Network-is-tricky-and-greedy-Internet-933300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Network Cardholder Services