Complaint Review: Money Network

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: ValuableConsumerInCT — Middletown Connecticut United States of America
Money Network
7000 Goodlett Farms Parkway, Suite 200 Cordova, Tennessee United States of America

Money Network MetaBank Extremely Rude, Dishonest, Scam Cordova, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: MetaBank is tempting me to Cash a check

So, after a long day at work I checked my bank account with Money Network before leaving to take money out of the ATM for bills and such. I noticed HALF of my paycheck was GONE! I called the company that had removed the money. Turns out they had charged the wrong credit card, and was willing to contact Money Network to have the money put back immediately that day instead of the 2-5 days as the charge was pending. The customer service representative whom I first spoke to was Gabriel.

He was unbelievably rude and inconsiderate, placing the merchant and myself on hold numerous times for several minutes. He was quick to pass the call along to a woman named Claudia R. employee number 7315 who treated treated us even worst. This Claudia woman told the merchant that she would not do anything, as she needed verification from the merchant on a business letterhead with all of my personal information. This Money Network company should already have my information, as this is where my paycheck is sent every week.

I am beyond disappointed in this company, and after having to go through this extremely rude and inconsiderate conversation for a good hour of her talking us, as in myself and merchant, in circles and in so many words telling my I was out of luck of having my money put back anytime soon. I will be going to a reputable bank tomorrow, and getting direct deposit papers to give to my job as I no longer wish to give Money Network any sort of way to get a hold of my money. Not to mention, when I asked "Claudia" of Money Network what I was supposed to tell my landlord when he comes knocking for the rent because it's the end of the money, she said she has nothing to say to me about it and could offer nothing to make the situation better. Unbelievable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Network/Cordova-Tennessee-/Money-Network-MetaBank-Extremely-Rude-Dishonest-Scam-Cordova-Tennessee-976442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Network

MetaBank is tempting me to Cash a check

AUTHOR: Redalio - (U.S.A.)

I'm having second thoughts of depositing from MetaBank $3.00 check from a card that I never owned.  Also I wonder what the fees are with Money Network Prepaid Debit Account when CTA & Pace go to Ventra which is separate from bus rides.  That's for with MasterCard logo.  I think MetaBank is jealous because I got an American Express Bluebird which is very successful.  And MetaBank is the stock symbol NASDAQ: CASH too!