Complaint Review: Money Now Funding

• Reported By: anonymous — Hephzibah Georgia United States of America
Money Now Funding
4328 W Garden Dr. Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Money Now Funding BC Media Solutions Scam Artists Glendale Arizona

I was contacted by a phone caller from Money Now Funding.

They told me that I could make $500.00 or more weekly by sending them business leeds, which would get business to allow them to set up a credit/depit card terminal in their place of business.  Plus I would get 1% of all credit card purchases at every business. I would not have to contact any business, they would do it for me. I could keep track of all transactions through my back office that they would set up for me.  Which would be part of my website that they created for me.

They offered three different options for purchasing the leeds.  Gold, Silver, Bronze.  For every $1,000.00  invested, I would recieve 100 leeds. They finally talked me into investing 1,000.00 for 100 leeds plus $319.00 for a business LLC.

In my back office they had given me 100 leeds, which I copied,pasted and sent to them.  At the time of this report 5 months later, I had 1 hit. Zero money.  If you receive a call from these slick talking people, don't listen to their lies, just hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Now-Funding/Glendale-Arizona-85304/Money-Now-Funding-BC-Media-Solutions-Scam-Artists-Glendale-Arizona-985061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Now Funding