Complaint Review: Money Now Funding

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Omaha Nebraska U.S.A.
Money Now Funding

Money Now Funding Misleading information about online business opportunity , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Scamming Company

You will be called by telemarketing and they will tell you about an online business opportunity that will generate immediate sales in the credit card industry.  The cost up front is $419, you will then sign legal docs which will contain a no refund policy and then when you get the training you learn that it is going to cost another $5,000 to $10,000 to run the business.  When you learn that it is Money Now Funding - hang up!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Now-Funding/internet/Money-Now-Funding-Misleading-information-about-online-business-opportunity-Internet-927861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Now Funding

Scamming Company

AUTHOR: BooBear313 - (United States of America)

I went down today to apply for a job here in Phoenix, AZ and went through the whole process thinking this has to be a scam. It was way to easy to get hired, but with my past I really needed something easy to get. I was so happy thinking how proud I was to finally find a job. I'm sitting there reviewing the script that the lady at the front desk handed me and I realized it is a complete scam. It states in there that the client you are calling has to be a preferred member of Visa or Master Card. Right then and there I knew SCAM. I read some more and it says you can make $1200-$3200 a month for this work from home business. I knew it more than before SCAM. I turn to the next page of the script and at the bottom, after rebuttals, it says (as if the client is asking me, the telemarketer), "You still are not answering my question." I am then supposed to reply with, "_______, I am new here and don't want to give you ANY incorrect information. You can appreciate that, right?" At this point, I am thinking, "So what I'm gonna be new here at this company two years down the road? LOL What a sham! I walked back out to the front desk and told them I will not be doing this job and walked out. First, I got pictures of the script :) I am writing the attorney general tomorrow and calling my news channel, 3 on your side. :) I refuse to let a company like that start up here!

The sad part is that people who have a bad background won't care if they are scamming people because they will finally be making money. :(