Complaint Review: Money Plus Saver

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Russ — Wolverine Lake Michigan United States of America
Money Plus Saver
8605 Santa Monica Blvd, #36370, Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California United States of America

Money Plus Saver scam company that does unauthorized debits from your account Los Angeles, California

I was reviewing my recent transactions and noticed $89.00 missing from my account. I went to my bank in person because I couldn't access the copy of the check online and they handed me an electronic transaction from this company that I had never heard of before. When I called the 800 # listed on the transaction, a person with very broken english told me that we had signed up for some coupon savings program and I quickly assured her that we did not. She said that we had to send via snail mail a form, found on their website telling them that we wanted to cancel the order. Something that, again, we did not ask for. I now have to close this account and change to a new one because of this scam. After Googling the company, there are hundreds with the same complaint. I want my money back and this company must be stopped! We believe that they obtained our banking information through another site. We have yet to determine which site it is and will update once we pin point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Plus-Saver/Los-Angeles-California-90069/Money-Plus-Saver-scam-company-that-does-unauthorized-debits-from-your-account-Los-Angeles-1017458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Plus Saver