Complaint Review: Money Plus Saver

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: Melissa — Danforth Illinois
Money Plus Saver
Los Angeles, California USA

Money Plus Saver MONEY SAVER PLUS I recently applied on line for a loan and this company somehow obtained my personal info. A few days later, I noticed an $89.00 unauthorized electronic check posted on my checking accnt. This company tries to tell me I signed up for thier service snd I did not Los Angeles California

I recently applied for an online loan and this company somehow obtained my personal info. A few days later, I had an unauthorized electronic check posted on my checking account for $89. I found out from my bank that this co. Steals personal info on people snd applies charges onto their accounts! This co is a scam! I have yet to receive my $89 back on my account and its been over 2 wks since this co took out of my account! Then this SAME co tried to take out a $19.95 charge on my account a few days later!! But my bank declined the unauthorized transaction! This co is indeed a SCAM!!

Melissa Anderson

Danfirth, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Plus-Saver/Los-Angeles-California/Money-Plus-Saver-MONEY-SAVER-PLUS-I-recently-applied-on-line-for-a-loan-and-this-company-1109238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Plus Saver