• Report: #1071961

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Danny S — Knoxville Tennessee
Money Plus Saver
Los Angeles, California USA

Money Plus Saver this company took 89.00 out of my account without my consent Los Angeles California

Money Plus Saver took 89.00 out of my account without my consent. My wife was searching cash advances online. Some how this company got our information and took money out of our account. My wife called and argued with these people and they swear up and down that they were given consent. This is a bold faced lie. This a scam !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Plus-Saver/Los-Angeles-California/Money-Plus-Saver-this-company-took-8900-out-of-my-account-without-my-consent-Los-Angeles-1071961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Plus Saver