Complaint Review: Money Plus Saver

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Heidi — Fremont Nebraska
Money Plus Saver
8605 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angelos, California USA

Money Plus Saver This company claims that we purchased a product from them and has now charged my bank account 2 different amounts. One in $89.00 and one in $19.95. When we call this company to decline these charges; we only get voice recordings saying to email them. I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! Los Angelos California

*Consumer Comment: Important Information

this company claims I purchased a product from them and ha now charged my account twice; once for $89.00 and again for 19.95. When I call this company, I can't get to a live operator and I'm told to just email them. I emailed them and still no response.

My bank is now telling me I will probably need open a whole new account because they arrested charging the account in different amounts. Because of the different amounts the bank can't track and stop their charges.

When I got online o research this company to find out where my money was going; I've come to find out that Im not the only one ripped off by this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Plus-Saver/Los-Angelos-California/Money-Plus-Saver-This-company-claims-that-we-purchased-a-product-from-them-and-has-now-ch-1082892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Plus Saver

Important Information

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

Attention:  If you want accurate information, please contact Money Plus Saver customer service directly for help by going to supportmpsmembership.com to use their email option or by phone 818-528-4502. Please be aware this is not the Money Plus Saver discount membership website. For the best source of accurate information and full assistance, please contact Money Plus Saver directly at 818-528-4502.