racial

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: 1951Gal — Denver Colorado
Money Plus Saver
Internet USA

Money Plus Saver Biggest Rip Off EVER. Cost me over $100 that I did't authorize! I called to ask for my money back and they told me that they would look into it, this month the hit my account for another www.moneyplussaver.com Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact Us

When this company hit my account for $89 I was mad! I called them and they said I authorized the transaction. I asked that they send me where I authorized it and never hear a thing, yesterday they hit my account for $19.95 again! I don't know how to stop this so I contacted my bank to make sure that they do not continue.  I did send them an email which I am sure will not be replied to.  I hope this is the last of this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Plus-Saver/internet/Money-Plus-Saver-Biggest-Rip-Off-EVER-Cost-me-over-100-that-I-didt-authorize-I-calle-1073763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Plus Saver

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Kj Rijah - ()

Attention:  Visitors of this site, please be aware this is not the Money Plus Saver discount membership website. Again, this site is not the company site and any message you leave here is not received by the company.  In this type of forum, though it allows you to express yourself, it does not provide the answers or actual assistance for your specific concern which is something only customer service can provide. Please contact Money Plus Saver customer service directly for help by going to supportmpsmembership.com to use their email option or by phone 818-528-4502. For the best source of accurate information and full assistance, please contact the customer service department directly. Money Plus Saver always publishes the customer service phone number 818-528-4502, on the order site moneyplussaver.com, and the customer service site supportmpsmembership.com. Also, Money Plus Saver provides the customer service phone number, along with its website, and your discount membership order details to your bank and on your bank statements for easy reference.