Complaint Review: Money Plus Savers

• Submitted: Wed, March 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon M Italiano — Santa Ana California United States of America
Money Plus Savers
Internet, California United States of America

Money Plus Savers Money Plus This company con me out of my money Internet, California

This company stole 89.00 from my checking account, my bank charged me 100.00 in fees, I was under the impression I was getting a pay day loan, told them on the orgional phone call Do Not Take Any Money From My Account, they still did, and I am jumping thru hoops trying to get my money back. My bank wont even help me.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Plus-Savers/Internet-California-/Money-Plus-Savers-Money-Plus-This-company-con-me-out-of-my-money-Internet-California-1028134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Plus Savers