Complaint Review: Money Pluss Savers (MSRC)

• Submitted: Sun, June 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Dallas Texas
Money Pluss Savers (MSRC)
Internet USA

Money Pluss Savers ,MSRC, charged my bank account $19.95 since December 2012. I've paid overdraft fees of $160.00 and $180.00. I am dissabled w/brain injuries Internet Los Angeles, Internet California

*Author of original report: Brain Damage is not Stupidity.

*Consumer Comment: If you have allthis brain damage and instabilities..

Last december I was contacted by many money lenders. I told them I lived on social security dissability and need no loan or new cars. Some even called me.I recieved many Emails a day. It was difficult to unsubscribe all of them. I have brain injuries that cause very poor memory and almost no no math or number skills. Last month I went 2 weeks without money because of overdraft fees. This month I am over drawn again. My mother helped me discover why. A company called Money Plus Saver has been taking $19.95 from my account since December. I do not know what they do. I recieve no goods or services from them. Tommorrow I must explain to the bank what has happened. I must cancel my overdraft protection. I also have emotional instability. If I knew these people I would surely be arrested for some kind of violent crime.  My checks are electronically transferred. I use a debt card. The bank cancelled my card once because a company on their bad list had my number. It may happen again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Pluss-Savers-MSRC/internet/Money-Pluss-Savers-MSRC-charged-my-bank-account-1995-since-December-2012-Ive-paid-o-1061473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Pluss Savers (MSRC)

Brain Damage is not Stupidity.

AUTHOR: Bruce - ()

I recieved a call yesterday from Money Plus Savings. A sharp toned woman basically demanded I give her my bank account number. It caught me off guard. If they can take money out of my account, would'nt they already have it? They also have my cellphone number. In 6 months I've recieved 0 goods or service. Beware all ! Money Plus your Savings is what THEY GET. My bank eliminated my over draft fees. M.P.S. one crazy M.F. is coming for you. (legally of course)

If you have allthis brain damage and instabilities..

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

maybe you signed up for something or bought something and were not aware. Having an illness does not exempt you from responsibilities.