Complaint Review: Money Saver Plus

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Mount Pleasant Michigan
Money Saver Plus
Internet USA

Money Saver Plus AKA info@paydayonphone.com libertypaydayonline.com Totally TRIED to take money out of my checking account . Internet

I was in a financial shortage, and was looking for a few options . In doing so I came across this company I thought was legit named paydayonphone.com . This company was supposed to find me an affordable loan solution. by matching me up with the best lenders . Now what I was told by the represenative who might I add was very FAST in speaking and could BARELY speak a word of understandable English , was that IF I was succesfully matched with a lender and received my loan , that
I would be billed a monthly fee of $ 19.99 for twelve months . I was supposed to receive a confirmation Email with instructions on how to sign up and or cancel my membership . Well I never received anything in my mail box junk or otherwise . What I did receive was a letter from my bank stating I received an overdraft fee for $ 28.00 for services totaling $ 89.00 . Luckily when I went to my bank to find out what and where this was from they informed me that a company named Money Saver Plus had tried to clear a check in the amount of $89.00 . And my bank was kind enough to cancel the overdraft fee as well . So as far as right now , I am in the clear, but from what I have heard from others is that this company will keep trying until they get something out of my account. So my strategy as of right now is to keep my checking account at $0.00 until I can manage to speak with this company and resolve this mess that they have created . So please wish me luck. And be on the look out because these people are scandalous as they come because the way I figured it out was to take the number of people that actually did get scammed multiplied by the B.S. $89.00, and the $19.99/mo they could possibly be raking in millions of dollars from innocent people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Saver-Plus/internet/Money-Saver-Plus-AKA-infopaydayonphonecom-libertypaydayonlinecom-Totally-TRIED-to-take-1064185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Saver Plus