Complaint Review: Money Tree Fraud

• Reported By:Pickerington Ohio
Money Tree Fraud
moneytree.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Money Tree Fraud, Money Tree Fraud Money Tree took my money! Nationwide

MONEY TREE would not respond to numerous email attempts I made to cancel this. After losing my $72.21 3 times, and one pending I will lose, I contacted my bank and got their phone number. I called Money tree and they gave me a cancelation number so I hope this crap is over. The number I called to get this stopped is; 1-866-460-0551. I told the woman who answered the phone how many times I tried to contact them, and she said the limit to cancel is only 30 days! Why can't these people be brought up on crimminal charges and be prosecuted?

Thomas
Pickerington, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Tree-Fraud/nationwide/Money-Tree-Fraud-Money-Tree-Fraud-Money-Tree-took-my-money-Nationwide-456077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Tree Fraud