Complaint Review: Money Tree Merchant Services

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Tasha P — Grass valley California United States of America
Money Tree Merchant Services
Internet, New York United States of America

Money Tree Merchant Services Global Processing Company rip off, extreamly poor customer service Internet, New York

Please use extreme caution when dealing with this company. I used this company before the invent of things like Square.  The fees seemed fair at the time, but I ended up paying $1700 a year in company fees alone! there are a lot of things they charge for that are not in writing, and those suckers add up.

Canceled my account, Paid the $175 to cancel my account.  Had 10 days to send in my crappy equipment that never worked well anyways. 11 days later they charged me $375.00 because I had not returned in 10 days. I got a second notice to send in my equipment one day after they charged my account.

Called and tried to get this resolved, got passed around to 4 different people before anyone could answer any of my questions about when I will get my money back for sending in the equipment, its going to be 30-60 days. Give me a  break.

I work in small business, its my job. These people are horrible to deal with. If you are doing research on them before signing up, DON'T do it. I have enough to deal with in day to day business without dealing with these people.  We'll just see when exactly it is that they refund my money. If ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Tree-Merchant-Services/Internet-New-York-/Money-Tree-Merchant-Services-Global-Processing-Company-rip-off-extreamly-poor-customer-se-980123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Tree Merchant Services