Complaint Review: Money saver plus

• Reported By: racheltanner — montpelier Idaho
Money saver plus
, Select State/Province USA

Money saver plus They took two payments of 89.00 out of my bank account idaho

Hi this happened to me on my daughters birthday. I always look at my bank statement and I noticed an unusal charge. It was two checks that were in the amount of 89.00 taken out at the same time... I knew we had not writen any checks.... also why would i wright two to the same company on the same day... so the next day we went to the bank and found out that the checks were made out too moneysaverplus and that the were electronic checks so they didnt need a signature on them.... we talked to our bank and they put in a frudulant check notice and got our money back for us and changed our account number so nothing like this happens again... but its still messed up how people take advantage of those who are in finatual trouble and need help... someone needs to do something to shut this bussines down

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-saver-plus/Select-StateProvince/Money-saver-plus-They-took-two-payments-of-8900-out-of-my-bank-account-idaho-1084083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money saver plus