Complaint Review: MoneyGram

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: rsfronnie — los angeles
MoneyGram
Nationwide USA

MoneyGram Moneygram Employee Named Alandra & Manager Eli Cornado Refuse To Help Me Get Back My Money and Provide me with The Branch Od The Crook Hazel Jones who Con Me Out Of $190.00 I'm Now Sick From all this New York Nationwide

Also Early this morning I spoke with the Manager Eli Coranado and Alanadra which Alanadra was very ruled to me also Eli Cornado From Moneygram and I told Eli Cornado  and Alandra to provide me with the the Branch where Hazel Jones Received the money at they both told me no there not  Going to do that and go to my local police station but the problem there is the police department in Los Angeles will not make a report for me. This is so ridiculous just to get the name of the Branch where Hazel Jones received the money at Moneygram  I know the City iTS in Williamsburg, In Kentucky and how  I got that was from the Employee tuesday on April 2- 14 at 6:45 pm.So what I need from you all is the Name of  the Branch where Hazel Jones received the money from. If you all at moneygram can't provide me with this I'm sorry but I will make a claim on you for not providing me with The Branch where this Con Artist Hazel Jones, & her to accomplice  Eric & James Wright Trick & Deceive me to pay $190.00 for a Unsecured Personal Loan. This all cause me to so much stress and problems, i'm even ill over all this and now to make matters even more complicated I have Alanadra, and the Manager Eli Cornado telling me that they will now provide me with the Branch where this Crook named Hazel Jones Receive the Money at Moneygram at. Moneygram is not also good they are just as a bad to they dont understand what I've gone through Moneygram are no help what so ever and I dont recommend no one ever using them they can't help with nothing especially with my Terrible Situation all I want is the Branch where that Crook Hazel Jones Received my $190.00 and return my money back so I want to locate them myself by finding out where the Branch where this Fake so call Manager Of Paydayadvance suppose to be working for to just return back my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MoneyGram/nationwide/MoneyGram-Moneygram-Employee-Named-Alandra-Manager-Eli-Cornado-Refuse-To-Help-Me-Get-B-1136183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MoneyGram