Complaint Review: MoneyPlusSaver

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Maureen — Charlotte Michigan
MoneyPlusSaver

MoneyPlusSaver MPS This company stole money from my bank account and caused an overdraft for me. Internet

I do not know who this company is. I received an alert from my bank that there was an overdraft on my account. This company stole $89 from my account. I ws able to print out a fraudulent check that they had sent to my bank with no signature on it-in the signature line on the fraudulent check it just says authorized by customer which it was not. I have never had any dealings with this company nor did I authorize any check to be written or cashed by my bank to them. After reading the other report on this company I can only assume they stole my information when I applied for a loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MoneyPlusSaver/internet/MoneyPlusSaver-MPS-This-company-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-and-caused-an-overdraft-f-1046598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MoneyPlusSaver