Complaint Review: MoneyPlusSaver

• Reported By: mjean — Silverdale Washington
MoneyPlusSaver
Internet USA

MoneyPlusSaver Unauthorized to my checking ac count Internet

I applied for a loan online and didn't get it but MoneySaverPlus took $89 out of my checking account for some coupon club membership.  I notified the bank and they  insisted that they put a security block on my account and now I have to notify all my usual folks of a new account, etc.  Also, the bank insisted that I file a police report.  I tried to contact the company by phone but a rep was never available and I was instructed to send an email at their website which I did twice.  I also left messages on their voice mail.  They contacted me this morning and insisted that they never charge anyone's account without authorization. This is all very stressful!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MoneyPlusSaver/internet/MoneyPlusSaver-Unauthorized-to-my-checking-ac-count-Internet-1070906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MoneyPlusSaver