Complaint Review: Moneybookers

• Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Fredericksburg Virginia
Moneybookers
moneybookers.com Internet U.S.A.

Moneybookers Moneybookers a Front 2 Scam (A step away from money laundering) Global Internet

People (Scammers) place adds stating that they are moving, going through a divorce, or giving you some other sob story. They will only make the transaction through moneybookers.com nobody else. You can't see the car in person only pictures online.

To get on with my story I saw this 1995 Toyota Supra Turbo highly tuned, the woman emailed me saying she is going through a divorce and has to sell the car $5000 and free shipping. Something told me it's too good to be true and guess what it was. She said send the money via moneybookers.com and they will give you a number. Once you got the confirmation number email me and I will ship the car. You will have 30 days to inspect it and if you don't like you can ship it back to me at no cost to you.

I decided to call the bluff. I asked her for the address where the car is located and that I will pick it up. Then came the BS she replied by email I will be leaving soon and I will ship the car before I leave. And I said to myself she must think I am a complete idiot.

all I am going to say they pray on people and they will steal your money. They recently tried to scam ebay seller.

"If it's to good to be true it usually or always is"

Whatdafunk
Fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moneybookers/internet/Moneybookers-Moneybookers-a-Front-2-Scam-A-step-away-from-money-laundering-Global-Intern-444307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moneybookers