Complaint Review: Moneyplus saver

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: George Huwe — Gibsonia Pennsylvania
Moneyplus saver
San Franscisco, California USA

Moneyplus saver they took 89.00 out of my account without me authorization. San Franscisco California

I noticed a charge to my bank account i didnt know what it was. I called my bank they gave me information. The also gave me a phone number to call. I called this company. I never got a person. Alls i got was a recoding they were busy. To please hold for a rep i waited an hour. Nobody came on they wanted me to leave a message. I did. Nobody called back. I went to thier website and got nowhere. To cancel u have to have an order number. I didnt order anything. So i dont have an order number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moneyplus-saver/San-Franscisco-California/Moneyplus-saver-they-took-8900-out-of-my-account-without-me-authorization-San-Franscisc-1077823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moneyplus saver