Complaint Review: Moneyplussaver

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: oblack1994 — Vancouver Washington
Moneyplussaver
Nationwide USA

Moneyplussaver Moneyplussaver.com RIPPED ME OFF TOO!!!!! 89.00 Los Angeles Nationwide

Money plus saver . com has RIPPED me off! I am faxing over a copy of bank statement and this stupid form they have in hopes to get my money back asap!! They told me to do it in 3 days or I lose it my money. I did NOT give this company authoritization to get into my account and do this! I hope someone is getting a law suit together. I want to be involved!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moneyplussaver/nationwide/Moneyplussaver-Moneyplussavercom-RIPPED-ME-OFF-TOO-8900-Los-Angeles-Nationwide-1069703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moneyplussaver