Complaint Review: Monica L. Hannah

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2003

• Reported By:Watson Louisiana
Monica L. Hannah
2009 Old York Road Burlington, New Jersey U.S.A.

Monica L. Hannah ripoff dishonest failure to pay fraudulent intent scam Burlington New Jersey

Monica L. Hannah seeked me out under the pretense of being a 'friend' with the soul intention of ripping me off.

An agreement was made with this person to provide me advertising on their webpage in exchange for a puppy. The puppy was sent in good faith. After several weeks of being told how happy she was with the puppy and that 'they were working on the ad page' an additional 2 months was given for this to be completed.

I contacted her via email after allowing two months for completion, at which time I was told she had no intention of honoring her agreement. Requests to return the puppy are being ignored. I even agreed to receive the puppy COD but that too was ignored.

I called her but she would not answer the phone. Now even my emails are being ignored.

This puppy was not bred nor raised by me. She seemed to want one so badly that I went out of my way to see that she was able to get this puppy as the breeder, at first, did not want to send it to her. However, she appeared honest so I took a chance she actually was.

Wonder how many other people she has done this to?

Dian
Watson, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2003 03:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monica-L-Hannah/Burlington-New-Jersey-08016/Monica-L-Hannah-ripoff-dishonest-failure-to-pay-fraudulent-intent-scam-Burlington-New-Jer-72407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monica L. Hannah