Complaint Review: Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International, George Hanouf

• Submitted: Sun, November 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By:Katy Texas
Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International, George Hanouf
Westheimer Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International, George Hanouf Monica has stolen from me and others Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: We were scammed

*Consumer Comment: address

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE HELP

*Consumer Comment: AAA TILE AND ALL Monica, George & David needs to be put in jail

*Consumer Comment: I received your email

*Consumer Comment: I emailed you just now....

*Consumer Comment: Toolatesmart

*Consumer Comment: mufasa26

*Consumer Comment: can you give me info on Monica & George

*Consumer Comment: I had an AWFUL experience with this company

*Consumer Suggestion: George is at it again...out in Spring this time!

*Author of original report: CONTACT THE COMPANY!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CONTACT THE COMPANY

*Author of original report: Stopping Thieves is Hard

*Consumer Comment: toolatesmart

*Consumer Comment: reply

*Author of original report: monica is still at it?

*Consumer Comment: I can help!!!

*Consumer Comment: worried please advise

*Consumer Comment: please advise

*Consumer Suggestion: Help!

*Consumer Comment: Information on Marchetti & Khanouf

Monica Marchetti is a convicted felon who spent 7 months (July-February) in prison for stealing from clients. She has also been sued by clients and landlords for not living up to her obligations.

I learned about her history too late to keep her from taking my money and not doing completing the work she contracted to do. I know of others in the same position.

A warning to all- be very aware that this woman and her current husband, George Hanouf, who assists her theft, is very knowledgeable of the law and its limits (she was a licensed real estate broker who was sued for disreputable behavior and lost her license for not paying her dues). She got away with stealing from people by keeping the amount she stole low enough to keep from being prosecuted.

She was arrested on July 3, 2007 because she had messed up with a single client for approximately $20,000 and there were a string of us with lesser losses who had reported her to the BBB, the Texas Attorney General and the District Attorney's office, which effectively proved a habitual pattern of fraud which convinced the DA to prosecuted. She copped to a deal - 7 months with no hope of parole, which she served.

There are a lot of reputable people to deal with if you want to remodel or upgrade your home. Monica Marchetti and her husband should be avoided like the plague!!

Toolatesmart
Katy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2008 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monica-Marchetti-Marchetti-International-George-Hanouf/Houston-Texas/Monica-Marchetti-Marchetti-International-George-Hanouf-Monica-has-stolen-from-me-and-ot-391864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International, George Hanouf

We were scammed

AUTHOR: Victim in Katy - (United States of America)

We were scammed by Monica, David, etc too.  They were going by the name Houston Kitchen and Bath Remodeling.  Please help

address

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Not sure if this is correct but I was told Houston Kitchen Designers has now been moved to 30152 tomball parkway, tomball TX 77375

PLEASE HELP

AUTHOR: lakirkland - (United States of America)

I have just hired Monica and her new business Houston Kitchen Designers this month to work on a home I just purchased. I have been lied to, over charged, they still owe me money and are now dodging my phone calls and messages. I went by the store today to complain and there was a sign on the door saying the store had been closed because they owed over $4000 in rent payments. Please email me at lakirkland@live.com and give me any information you have about taking them to court. I will be doing so in the coming months.

AAA TILE AND ALL Monica, George & David needs to be put in jail

AUTHOR: Monica.George_Crooks - (United States of America)

Monica Marchetti & George Khanouf are married to each other and they are both convicted felons. Use their names to search facts about their criminal history here: http://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/Common/Default.aspx They was sued on Judge Alex TV show and lost. The judge clearly pointed out they are scammers. Watch it here: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=103144983086259

Their current business is AAA TILE AND ALL. David Rivera is the self-claimed manager of their business and he is also a liar who helps Monica & George prey on more customers.

Dont let them steal your hard earned money. If you are one of the many customers that have been scammed by them, dont hesitate to sue them in small claim court, civil court or criminal court. BBB, District Attorney and Attorney General Office are aware of their frauds. Your report will help their ongoing investigation to execute more charges on them. I am devoted to seeking justice against them. I will provide you with all info for lawsuit.

I received your email

AUTHOR: Houstonion - (United States of America)

Thank you so much. I got your email. I also replied with some more questions. Thanks again!

I emailed you just now....

AUTHOR: scammed by monica - (USA)

Contact me anytime at the email address I just sent you!

Toolatesmart

AUTHOR: Houstonion - (United States of America)

toolatesmart, I am a victim of their scams. I emailed you . Did you get it? I am gethering infomation to bring them to court. They deserve criminal charges so that they can't prey on new victims. Please respond to this post so that we can get in touch.

mufasa26

AUTHOR: Houstonion - (United States of America)

i emailed you at scruffie206. Did you get it? I am gethering infomation to bring them to court. They deserve criminal charges so that they can't prey on new victims.

can you give me info on Monica & George

AUTHOR: Houstonion - (United States of America)

I tried to email you at scruffie206 at yahoo dot com. I am very anxious waiting for your response. Monica & George have ripped us off and were extremely rude. I am sueing them.

I had an AWFUL experience with this company

AUTHOR: ktexas - (United States of America)

I had granite put in my kitchen.  It took almost 7 weeks to complete.  One lie after another, total bait and switch.  Made us pay half down with a personal check then wanted the remainder BEFORE work started.  Would not take a check at that time only cashiers check which they tell us on a Sunday night before the install date of the next day.  Never showed up on time if they showed up at all.  I missed many days of work with no shows to my house.  Blamed was always passed around to sales person, installer etc.  Crystal their foreman, told one lie after another.  Worst experience in my entire life.  Pay more and go to Lowes or Home Depot.  The only way we finally got the product put in which by the way was NOT what I had ordered was to threaten to call the Attorney General.  I also told them I knew all about their past....Harris County Public Records can tell you a lot.  The people they hired to install my granite did a good job...their first time working for this company...but several weeks after my install they had not been paid.

#11 Consumer Suggestion

George is at it again...out in Spring this time!

AUTHOR: scammed by monica - (USA)

Here is the DBA info you will need if you were scammed by George out in Spring...

B476608 JUST COUNTER TOPS

20551 I45 N STE D SPRING TX 77388

KHANOUF GEORGE JG

8743 KATY FRWY HOUSTON TX 77024

Uncorporated 20100609 10

CONTACT THE COMPANY!

THAT IS A RIOT!!!

When I think of all the times I called and could not get a response - which is how Monica operates- you want me to contact you? Do you have cash to repay me? How about the others, or am I suddenly special?

Perhaps I will post some pictures of the mess you left behind!

GO TO HOME DEPOT- YOU WILL ALL SAVE MONEY IN THE END.

#13 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CONTACT THE COMPANY

AUTHOR: The company represenative - (United States of America)

IF YOU NEED SOME INFORMATION ON THE COMPANY CALL THE OFFICE  ... I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS... YOU KNOW THE OWNERS INFORMATION, CONTACT THEM....

Stopping Thieves is Hard

AUTHOR: Toolatesmart - (U.S.A.)

This woman knows the law!

She is careful to keep the amounts she steals under $20,000 as it remains a "civil" matter under that amount. She got sloppy once and spent 7 months in the women's unit at Gatesville. That is when George changed the name of the business (notice they only use DBAs, they don't ever incorporate!

I tried to contact you, the e-mail did not work.

I am known as samirsmama.

I am anxious to hear from you. I won a civil judgement against her. It is impossible to collect from her.

I use yahoo.

toolatesmart

AUTHOR: mufasa206 - (USA)

pls contact me for info on Monica...I will give you everything...this woman needs to be burried under the jail to prevent her from harming all these people...I will give you all info I have, including a lawyer who is representing 7 homeowners in a class action lawsuit against her...going to crt on July 28th...contact (((Redacted)))

AUTHOR: mufasa206 - (USA)

you can contact me at scruffie01 at yahoo....can't write it out completely or it will be blocked...try to send me your email address too...I will give you all the info I have...and I just won my case against her!

monica is still at it?

AUTHOR: Toolatesmart - (U.S.A.)

I would like any information available. She still owes me.

I can help!!!

AUTHOR: mufasa206 - (USA)

Feel free to reply to this..as a rebuttal...I will get an alert and can help you...I have taken this woman to court and won!  I will provide all the info you need to sue her in civil court as well as criminally...dont let her get away with it...and by the way...she gets alerts too, when people write things about her company...evil devious woman...beware...I have accepted this as my quest to do wahtever I need to to prevent others from going thru what I had to go thru with this woman...

worried please advise

AUTHOR: mr brown - (United States of America)

help i am acurrent customer  everything is great now but what if they dont finish..please advise... they are redoing my entire house we are down to the cabniets and granite.. what if they dont finish what should i do... this rip off report has me worried... bob.brown105@gmail.com

please advise

AUTHOR: mr brown - (United States of America)

i am a current customer of hers job is going great but what if it changes can you help... didnt know this when i signed contract.. she seems so professional ... honestly the job is great but this rip off report stuff has me alittle worried.. please advise bob.brown105@gmail.com

#21 Consumer Suggestion

Help!

AUTHOR: mufasa206 - (USA)

I am too a victim of this scandalous woman...if anyone wants any info, I will be glad to share what I have on her and will graciously accept any info that you an share...feel free to email me at (((REDACTED))) I will be glad to help!!

Information on Marchetti & Khanouf

AUTHOR: Houston - (United States of America)

Monica C. Marchetti (d.o.b. 12/10/68) and George J. Khanouf are now married and can be reached at 2323 McCue Rd., Apt. 707, Houston, TX 77056.

Their latest Granite and Remodeling business is called Petra International Stone, located at 8743 Katy Frwy, HOU 77024. It is filed with Harris Co. under Monica M. Khanouf (record: R0179606). Current Phone No. 713-476-1950 or 832-343-5702. Monica (aka: Cheleste, her maiden middle name). They still operate strictly by cell phone and are rarely at the 8743 location. Cristal V. Camacho, Monica's assistant, is still the main person people deal with during the endless lies.  Jeffery Anderson (832-889-2240) is one of the salespeople (he gets blamed for mistakes (long running scam)). 832-667-2247 may be George's current phone number.

George and his palestinian relatives ran G&N Granite before he and Monica opened up their current storefront at 8743 Katy Freeway

DBAs: Marchetti International (2323 McCue Rd., #707, 77056 & 10218 Westheimer Rd.). Italia International (11935 Katy Freeway, 77079) (even though their contracts had 11937 Katy Frwy.), skipped on lease. International Stone (11020 Katy Freeway, #104, 77043), skipped on lease.  Petra International Stone (8743 Katy Freeway, 77024).  The Real Estate Firm of Texas Incorporated (10001 Westheimer Rd.).  Texas Mortgage Firm (10001 Westheimer Rd.).  United States of America Worldwide Pageants (Monica Marchetti, 2323 McCue Rd., #707).  Texas Real Estate and Mortgage Firm (10001 Westheimer Rd.).  Marchetti New Home Design Center (11020 Katy Frwy & 14725 Katy Frwy, Suite 20).  (11520 Katy Frwy. Now under new owners).  14508 Memorial Dr. (next to Baskin Robbins), skipped on lease

Aliases: Monica C. Govender Monica M. Govender Monica C. Lawler Monica Isabella Marchetti Monica Marchette Monica C. Marchelle

Phone Numbers: 713-476-1950, 832-242-6401, 832-725-6927, 832-494-0201, 281-832-2247, 832-242-6400, 832-889-2240, 832-343-5702

Vehicles: Monica's Black BMW 750Li, tag PYP-572 / Gray Chevy Suburban, tag NNY-865 / White GMC Yukon, tag RZT-782 / Silver Ford F-250 Crew-cab