rank

Complaint Review: Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International - Italia International

• Submitted: Fri, July 16, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2010

• Reported By: James and Emma — Houston Texas United States of America
Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International - Italia International
8745 Katy Freeway Houston, Texas United States of America

Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International - Italia International Bella Casa; International Deceptive Advertisement on our City Streets and local TV Station GRANITE $14.99 AS SEEN ON TV Houston, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: HOW TO FILE A CONSUMER FRAUD COMPLAINT

*Consumer Comment: Oh save the BS Monica

*Consumer Comment: Read This!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THANK YOU

False Advertisement on Our City Streets and Local TV Station

Is it a violation of a citys ordinance to falsely advertise on citys streets in order to lure customers by offering low cost granite counter tops and then not fulfill contract agreement?

Monica  Marchetti of the Bella Casa International Co. displayed signs in many locations around Harris and Fort Bend Counties featuring granite counter tops for  $14.99  and in some places  $10.99.  The signs also alluded to the fact AS SEEN ON TV (promoted by Channel 55s Wild About Houston )to further attract customers.

After contracting with the company for the job on April 5, 2010 and paying the full amount as stated in the contract, we have yet to get the granite kitchen counter tops as of today, July 16, 2010.

After being alerted by an unpaid contractor, to Google Monica Marchetti on Ripoff Report, we realized we had joined countless others that had been deceived with false advertisement displayed on our citys property and trusted local TV Station.

Signs are still being posted on our ctiy streets.

Please do something to warn other potential unsuspecting customers from being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monica-Marchetti-Marchetti-International-Italia-International/Houston-Texas-77024/Monica-Marchetti-Marchetti-International-Italia-International-Bella-Casa-Internationa-623818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monica Marchetti - Marchetti International - Italia International

#1 Consumer Suggestion

HOW TO FILE A CONSUMER FRAUD COMPLAINT

AUTHOR: mufasa206 - (USA)

The best way to file a Consumer Fraud complaint/report is to call (713) 755-5836 IF THE NUMBER GETS DELETED...IT STARTS WITH 713 THEN 755 AND ENDS WITH 5836...between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday and request that a complaint package be mailed to you. This package will have some written instructions and a one-page (front and back) form to be filled out and returned. Several members of the Consumer Fraud staff are bilingual (English and Spanish). Our forms are available in English and Spanish. Our staff is familiar with the types of matters that this division investigates and can provide additional information to assist you in filing your complaint, if needed. Since we are a criminal law enforcement agency, we cannot share with the public whether or not we have other complaints against the company or person you want to complain or inquire about.

Once the completed form is returned along with pertinent attached documents, it will be indexed and forwarded to the divisions chief prosecutor in a timely manner. The chief prosecutor will review the complaint and determine whether or not the matter is appropriate for criminal investigation by this division. The consumer will receive a written response to their complaint within seven days of submission informing them whether or not we will investigate the matter, our index number and the name of the staff member assigned to investigate the complaint, or informing them why we are not going to investigate if we decide not to investigate.

We prefer receiving complaints by mail. Most often Consumer Fraud complaints involve some documents (contracts, proposals, correspondence, agreements, checks of payment front and back as negotiated, pictures, etc.). Clear, legible copies of these documents need to be attached to the original complaint in order for the complaint to be properly evaluated.

If there is some genuine urgency that requires we receive your complaint immediately, you are welcome to come to our office at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center, 1201 Franklin, 5th Floor, Houston Texas 77002, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30 pm to fill out a complaint/report form and turn it in

Oh save the BS Monica

AUTHOR: mufasa206 - (USA)

Nobody wants to hear your BS Monica...go tell it to the judge...You know Judge Alex!!!!  Stay tuned everyone!!!  I took her on Judge Alex and won!!!  I will post the air date as soon as I get it...I was advised it will be in the next 2 months...stay tuned!!!

Read This!

AUTHOR: mufasa206 - (USA)

I was a victim of this woman too...I won my case...may I suggest you file a small claims case, BBB, Atty General, District Atty's Office, Consumer Complaints, Emily Akin and Wayne Dolcefino (from the news)...I did all of those and am currently working with the DA on criminal charges thru a class action law suit to get jail time for her...please please please call Bill Brigance from the Atty General's office to help build this case...she also has court on July 28th for another class action law suit filed by 7 other homeowners...feel free to email me at scruffie206 at yahoo.com...I will give you all the info I have...and believe me...i have everything you will need to get her served and in court and a judgement for your case.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: The company represenative - (United States of America)

I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS....I AM SO GREATFUL THIS EXPERIENCE IS OVER..I DID  THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF FREE WORK FOR YOU AND YOU REPAY ME LIKE THIS... IF ANYONE NEEDS TO TO KNOW YOUR JOB IS COMPLETE AND I WILL HONOR ALL MY WORK THAT I DID FOR YOU... I AM SORRY TO SEE THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY... I WISH YOU THE BEST AND HOPE THAT SOMEDAY YOU REALIZE THE VICTIM HERE IS NOT YOU.... I FOLLOWED MY HEART AS I DID THIS JOB FOR YOU...TRYING MY VERY BEST TO GIVE TO A TEACHER THAT HAS GIVEN  YEARS OF HER LIFE TO OTHERS..I WANTED YOU TO HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU FOR ONCE... I TRULEY TRIED TO DO THAT....I KNOW THAT YOU WILL REALIZE THIS IN THE END.. TAKE CARE...