Complaint Review: Moniker Privacy Services/monte Cahn/domainsystems

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:somewhere New York
Moniker Privacy Services/monte Cahn/domainsystems
20 SW 27th Ave Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Moniker Privacy Services/monte Cahn/domainsystems Privacy serve scam/ major spammer small time player Pompano Beach Florida

After recieving hundreds of spam emails on a email that is considered private and confidential from a real schmuck http://grantshelpedme.net this website promises riches and IM sure it does not do anything but prey on innocent comsumers that fall prey to this scam. When i proved without a doubt to Moniker online services they told me in no certain words to pound sand they protect their spamming customers (that is if these arent the ones doing it themselves)

I think that Moniker and the president of that company are hiding behind the name and spamming millions of consumers everyday. when i called him on the table or whoever it is this is the response i got fro mthem and I quote:

"We are a company based out of Netherlands. I do apologize for any inconvenience this user has caused you, or your company. Do not threaten me, there is nothing you can do. For the record, I do not care if you are a "high security consumer reporting company," you could be the President of the United States, and neither me, or my company would give a damn. Also, "infiltrated our secure servers" all this user did as you claim, was send a few unsolicited emails, I do not see how this comes under "infiltrated our secure servers" please tell me. I do understand that you do not like spam, but yanno, get real.

I believe this company and this guy are scammers and try and pretend to do legitimate business when i pressed him he gave me some attorney in Zimbabwe who has never heard of the company or this Monte Cahn. BE AWARE OF THIS GUY DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR YOU WILL BE SORRY..

Mark
somewhere, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moniker-Privacy-Servicesmonte-Cahndomainsystems/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Moniker-Privacy-Servicesmonte-Cahndomainsystems-Privacy-serve-scam-major-spammer-small-436910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moniker Privacy Services/monte Cahn/domainsystems